We need your help in our fight against cancer.
Stoughton High is hosting its first Relay For Life this year on the track on Saturday May 14th from 3-9pm.
Relay for Life is a community walk to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Participants join teams, and team members raise as much funds as possible leading up to the event. At the event, we take shifts walking the track and enjoy free food and entertainment all for a great cause.
It is only $10 to join our team, and it is super easy to sign up online. Please join us in our fight!
To sign up:
- Go to www.relayforlife.com
- Enter our zip code, 02072, into the box where it says “sign up for an event”
- Follow the link to Relay For Life Stoughton, MA
- Click “Sign Up” and then click “Create An Account”
- Fill in all the info about you, and join our team called “Music Department”
Thank you so much for taking the time to fight cancer! Please spread the word about our team and ask your friends and family to donate to this great cause. Some teams in our school have already raised over $3,000! If we work really hard we will help so many people.